- You are not uncomfortable with sniffing a butt in public.
- You feel like you are forgetting something if you can easily walk out the door.
- The safety and security procedures in your home have to be stricter than those of the TSA.
- You do not think it unusual to find salami in your recliner, CD's in your tub, rocks in the dryer vent, and Tupperware in the toilet.
- You think a paper towel tube is a musical instrument.
- You always carry a bag of Cheerios in your purse.
- The possessions you are most afraid to lose are small, plastic, drooled on, and cost less than 3 bucks.
- You find yourself humming "Pop Goes the Weasel" during dull moments at work.
- You no longer need to buy sticky notes, because regular paper sticks anywhere you put it anyway.
- There is absolutely no reason to purchase a burglar alarm for your home because anyone attempting to walk through your house in the dark will set off numerous noisy toys and will inevitably howl in pain when they encounter the Duplo's.
last changed on February 2, 2008
E-mail to a friend